Monday 6 May 2013

Blog Hop #2

Please read the rules before you submit your link. 

Those who don't follow the rules will be removed from the Blog Hop. 

A blog hop is simply a way to find new blogs to follow and gain some new followers. You’ll get so much further as a blogger if you connect with other bloggers! 

The rules of our Blog Hop are very simple:

You must be a Beauty Blog
Follow our blog through BlogLovin
 Follow our founder Emma through BlogLovin who will follow back :)
Add the button to your sidebar, or do a blog post about our Blog Hop.
Tweet about the Hop tagging @bbloggersglobal
Follow at least three new blogs & leave a comment to tell them you found them through BBloggers Global Blog Hop 
Follow back blogs that have followed you!

If you are participating I would suggest if you haven't already set up a BlogLovin account and urge your readers to follow you there as GFC is rumoured to be going come July
BlogButton

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    I saw your post on the bbloggers group on facebook and read your post, it sound's like a fab idea so I've added the button to my website, followed the bbloggersglobalhop blog on bloglovin and also your blog. I'd love to become part of this :-) I'm an Australian Beauty Blogger who lived in the UK for 10 year's and now I'm living in New Zealand. I love meeting and supporting other blogger's which you'll see from my tweet's @balmainbeauty. I'm hoping to also follow you on Instagram and Twitter (if you have them). Have a lovely day! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      Thanks so much for the support all my social network details are on my main blog :), Its so great to have you on board I love finding and supporting new blogs because we have all been there and know how hard it can be to get a decent readership so, i thought this would help others and i always follow the blogs that follow me. Im having a giveaway too so please do enter and feel free to share the details to that if you want too :) Ems xx

      Delete